The Engineering Department consists of:
- Satu Peori, M.A.Sc, P. Eng., Acting Director of Engineering and Public Works
- Brock Jeans, E.I.T., Municipal Engineer
- Jennifer Harrietha, Administrative Assistant
- Matt Appleby, Certified Engineering Technologist
- Mike Arenburg, Wastewater Operator
- Ron MacPhee, Wastewater Operator
- Dave Melbourne, Custodian
Ms. Peori has administrative responsibilities for solid waste collection, municipal sewer systems and capital projects.
Mr. Jeans has operational responsibilities for municipal buildings, municipal public roads and capital projects.
Ms. Harrietha provides administrative support for engineering.
Mr. Appleby provides technical support to the Engineering Department.
Mr. Arenburg and Mr. MacPhee are Direct Responsible Charges of three wastewater treatment plants and five collection systems.
Mr. Melbourne provides custodial support for the Municipal Building.