The Municipality of the District of Lunenburg has a Subdivision By-law, which regulates how land is subdivided. All subdivision activity must comply with the requirements of this By-law. Municipal Council has appointed a Development Officer to administer the provisions of this by-law.
When do I need subdivision approval?
- Subdivision Application Form
- Process for Subdivision Approval
- Application for Repeal of a Subdivision Plan
- Preliminary Subdivision Checklist
- Concept Plan Checklist
- Final Subdivision Checklist
- Final Subdivision Checklist - roads and central services