(Part-time, 18-month contract)
About the role….
The Corporate Services Assistant provides customer service in a professional and courteous manner and administrative support to the Corporate Services Unit and Planning Department to meet municipal service standards.
Is this you?
Minimum qualifications include:
- Diploma in business administration; and
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with Microsoft Office software, Adobe Acrobat, Laserfiche, Arc Reader, and TownSuite software or other electronic records management or accounting software programs are considered assets
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
This is a part-time position, required Mondays 8:00am to 5:15pm. In addition, the ability to cover regular staff vacations or sick days with short notice would is considered an asset. This is an 18-month contract.
Salary: $17.81-$22.21 hourly, plus 4% vacation, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Manager, Corporate Services & Communications
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.