(Full-time, Term- 3 months)
About the role….
Under the supervision of the Director of Engineering Services, the Cleaner will conduct all cleaning and sanitizing duties at the Municipal Services building and property in a safe and efficient manner. This is a three-month term position.
Is this you?
- • High School Diploma
- • A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- • Excellent cleaning skills
- • Ability to complete tasks independently with minimal supervision;
- • Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- • Strong work ethic and a positive team attitude;
- • Ability to perform the physical demands of the position including but not limited to lifting, standing for extended periods, bending/crouching, etc.
35 hours/week (Schedule may include day and evening hours to fit operational needs)
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Ashley Chase, Human Resources Officer
Deadline to apply: May 26, 2020
Please quote competition number MODL2020 CLNR when submitting application for this position