public works

If you experience a sewer back up, please call a plumber to determine that the blockage is not in your sewer lateral.

If the plumber determines that the blockage is not the responsibility of the resident, please contact the Engineering Department – Ron MacPhee, Wastewater Operator 521-3016 or Satu Peori, Municipal Engineer 541-1339.

After hours, call the emergency number 543-8181, follow the prompts.

Please note that all complaints are recorded and monitored until resolved.