The Municipal Activity and Recreation Complex, better known as the MARC, is a year round indoor/outdoor recreation facility. The MARC is composed of the following:
- Program Building- Three Floors
- Residence Building – Sleeps 24-40, with Full Kitchen
- Two Outdoor Rinks- Winter
- Two Toboggan Runs- Winter
- Two Fishing Ponds- Spring
- Three Softball Fields
- Provincial Cross County Run Course
- Playground- 12 Years and Under
- Ten Kilometers of Hiking/Skiing Trails for all skill levels
- 100 Acres of Open Space, which includes Fields, Woods, Ponds, Brooks and Trails
- BMX Bike Park
- Large Grass Areas for Picnics or Socials
The MARC is perfect for flying a kite, having a picnic, watching wildlife near the ponds or exploring the trails. You can also book a softball field for a friendly game or a room for a birthday party. In the winter, the MARC is also used for cross country skiing, skating, and tobogganing. With so many offerings, the MARC is ideal to meet all of your recreation needs.
Directions to the MARC.