skipped to

For any information regarding your assessment value or classification or the Capped Assessment Program, please contact Property Valuation Services Corporation (PVSC).

Any address changes for property taxes are also done through PVSC.  If you wish to change the name appearing on your bill or assessment, please contact the Land Registry.

View the pdf 2024 Assessment Roll (145.15 MB)