The Sherbrooke Lake Stewardship Committee (SLSC) was created to oversee the implementation of a water quality monitoring program, establishing a baseline of data on Sherbrooke Lake to aid in the evidence-based decisions concerning the development of the properties acquired by MODL for public use. Committee membership includes representatives from MODL, MOC, a professional with knowledge of water quality monitoring as well as a representative from Coastal Action.
This committee is active and holds meetings on a regular basis.
August 2021 - Update for Sherbrooke Lake Residents
The Sherbrooke Lake Stewardship Committee have recently issued a newsletter to residents of Sherbrooke Lake. pdf Please download it here. (650 KB)
Water Quality Monitoring Expert Volunteer needed.
MODL is seeking applications from interested community members to serve on the Sherbrooke Lake Stewardship Committee. The vacancy is for an on-going volunteer member with professional knowledge of the techniques of water quality monitoring.
This vacancy will be advertised until filled.
Please use the list below to see documents related to this Committee.
- pdf Terms of Reference (141 KB)
- pdf 2017-07-27 Agenda SLSC (92 KB)
- pdf 2017-10-05 Agenda SLSC (144 KB)
- pdf 2017-10-05 Minutes SLSC (469 KB)
- pdf 2017-11-02 Agenda SLSC (115 KB)
- pdf 2017-11-02 Minutes SLSC (371 KB)
- pdf 2018-01-11 Minutes (150 KB)
- pdf 2018-02-06 Notes SLSC (85 KB)
- pdf 2018-05-24 Notes SLSC (846 KB)
- pdf 2018-07-12 Notes SLSC (115 KB)
- pdf 2019-02-28 Agenda SLSC (73 KB)
- pdf 2019-02-28 Notes SLSC (124 KB)
- pdf 2019-05-02 Agenda Package SLSC (1.01 MB)
- pdf 2019-05-02 Notes SLSC (105 KB)
- pdf 2019-09-19 Notes SLSC (102 KB)
- pdf 2020-02-19 Notes SLSC (152 KB)
- pdf 2020-12-02 Notes SLSC (169 KB)
- pdf 2021-02-03 Notes SLSC (175 KB)
- pdf 2021-03-09 Notes SLSC (129 KB)
- pdf 2021-03-22 Notes SLSC (100 KB)
- pdf 2021-06-11 Notes SLSC (139 KB)