Welcome to Connect2Rec!
Check it out! You can now find information and register for any MODL, Town of Bridgewater and LCLC Programs all in one place!
- Online Registration (pay via Credit Card): At your convenience, any time of day or night. It’s easy!
Step 1. Visit us online at: www.connect2rec.com
Step 2. “Sign Up or Log In”
Step 3. Next Search and Register for Programs
Step 4: Have FUN!
- Register By Phone: Call the LCLC 902-530-4100
- Register In-Person 7 days a week (All payment methods): Visit the LCLC: 123, North Park Street, Bridgewater
Participants must sign a waiver(s), prior to participation.
- All programs will follow province mandated Covid-19 Guidelines and are subject to change.
- All programs are subject to minimum and maximum enrollment.
- Register early to reserve your spot and avoid disappointment.
- Waiting lists will be taken for full programs and additional programs added if possible.
- Cash, cheque, interac/debit and credit cards available in in-person; credit card available online.
- Cheques made payable to LCLC. Postdated cheques will not be accepted.
- Please pay fees at least one full week prior to the program start date.
For program cancellations, additions or changes please call (902) 541-1343.
Watch for program updates in the LighthouseNOW Progress Bulletin or Connect with Rec through our Facebook page
- If notice is received during regular office hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm) before the commencement of the second class of a program, a prorated refund will be issued less a 10% administrative fee.
- For workshops, clinics, and bus trips, if notice is received at least five working days prior to the program date, a refund will be issued less a 10% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation notice received within 4 days of the program or for ‘no-show’ registrants.
- If an individual cannot continue participating in a program due to an illness or injury, a prorated refund will be issued less a 10% administrative fee. A doctor’s note is required as proof that illness or injury prohibits further participation.