The Municipal Activity and Recreation Complex in Dayspring, better known as the MARC, is a year round indoor/outdoor recreation facility. The MARC is comprised of the following:
- Program Building - Two Floors
- Pond for skating - Winter
- Two toboggan runs
- Pond for fishing and canoeing - Spring, Summer
- Three softball fields
- 18 Hole Disc Golf Course (9 baskets) Visit South Shore Disc Golf on Facebook
- Playground- 12 years and under
- Ten kilometres of hiking/skiing trails for all skill levels
- The back field provides an excellent dark space for stargazing
- 100 acres of open space, which includes fields, woods, ponds, brooks and trails
- Large grass areas for picnics or socials
- Large deck space on the river side of the program building
The MARC is perfect for flying a kite, having a picnic, watching wildlife near the ponds or exploring the trails. You can also book a softball field for a friendly game or a room for a birthday party. In the winter, the MARC is also used for cross country skiing, skating, and tobogganing. With so many offerings, the MARC is ideal to meet all of your recreation needs.
- Recreation Complex - 33 Leary Fraser Road, Dayspring
- Ballfields - 97 Leary Fraser Road, Dayspring
Leash Your Pet
- Hunting and trapping are prohibited in all Municipal Parks and Green Spaces.
- No motorized vehicles are permitted on the trails or green spaces.
- Bicycles are permitted but exercise caution with other trail users.
- Overnight camping is allowed on this site with permission only. For information call (902) 541-1343.
- There is no winter maintenance on the trails. Please respect trail tracking for skiing and snowshoeing.
MARC Trail Maps