The Engineering Department consists of:
- Stephen Pace, MBA, P.Eng., Director of Engineering and Public Works
- Jamie Burgess, P.Eng., Municipal Engineer
- Matt Appleby, Certified Engineerng Technologist
- Maria Butts, Project Coordinator
- Jennifer Harrietha, Administrative Assistant
- Dave Melbourne, Custodian
- Satu Peori, M.A.Sc, P. Eng., - Manager of Wastewater Operations
- Shane White, Wastewater Operator
- Ron MacPhee, Wastewater Operator
The Director of Engineering and Public Works has administrative responsibilities for project management, solid waste collection, municipal sewer systems and capital projects.
The Municipal Engineer has operational responsibilities for municipal buildings, municipal public roads and capital projects.
The Certified Engineering Technologist provides technical support to the Engineering Department.
The Project Coordinator administrates the LaHave River Straight Pipe Project.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for the Engineering Department.
The Custodian provides custodial support for the Municipal Building.
The Manager of Wastewater Operations has administrative responsibilities for municipal sewer systems.
The Wastewater Operators are Direct Responsible Charges of three wastewater treatment plants and five collection systems.